CrossFit Girl WOD “Marguerita”
50 Rounds of
1 Push Ups
1 Jumping Jack
1 Sit Ups
Good time to beat for Marguerita:
27 min 13 sec – Fitness Level 0 – Beginner athlete
25 min 35 sec – Fitness Level 25 – Beginner athlete
23 min 57 sec – Fitness Level 50 – Average athlete
21 min 26 sec – Fitness Level 75 – Average athlete
19 min 55 sec – Fitness Level 90 – Advanced athlete
19 min 01 sec – Fitness Level 95 – Advanced athlete
18 min 03 sec – Fitness Level 98 – Elite athlete
17 min 09 sec – Fitness Level 100 – Regional athlete
What is Marguerita?
Marguerita is one of the weirdest benchmark workouts (WODs).
Why? Because you need to do 50 rounds of 5 different movements and you will do each movement only for 1 rep. You will do a total of 250 transitions between movements.
What is a good time to beat for Marguerita?
According to our app WOD Time Calculator, the fastest time to beat for Regional athletes is 17:09 and the slowest time to beat for beginner athlete is 27:13.
These results are not 100% accurate, as the WOD Marguerita is very special and transitions in the app are longer than they will be in real life.
How does one round of WOD Marguerita look like?
1) Start in the standing position (start of a burpee)
2) Lay on the ground (bottom position of a burpee)
3) Jump up, clap your hands behind head (end position of a burpee)
4) Get back to the ground to the plank position (start of a push-up)
5) Do a push-up
6) Get to the standing position (start of a jumping jack)
7) Do a jumping jack
8) Lay on the ground, touch with hands behind the head (start of a sit-up)
9) Touch in front of feet (end of a sit-up)
10) Get to the standing position (start of a handstand)
11) Kick to a handstand
12) Return to the standing position (end of a handstand)
How to get a good time in Marguerita?
Getting good time in CrossFit Girl Marguerita is all about quick transition.
You need to practice transitions between movement before the WOD. Do at least 5 sets of 5 quick reps before you try the Marguerita as you need to automate your movement pattern.
For most of you, Marguerita should be easy on your heart rate, and you should try to be as quick as possible without missing reps.
There are no other tips & tricks that should help you, go and don’t stop. All movements are easy. The only challenge is to keep the correct order of movements.